Workforce Development Funding Available to Local Businesses
New York State has several funding programs available through the Workforce Development Initiative. This includes the SUNY Workforce Development Training Grant/Contract Courses program where eligible companies can receive funding to assist with the cost of providing workforce training and assessment services to retrain your current workforce, expand operations, or create new jobs.
Let us navigate the competitive grant process to cover up to 90% of project costs."Our team at SUNY Orange can help you:
- Identify the most immediate and critical training needs for your company
- Determine if you meet the eligibility requirements for funding
- Provide assistance with the grant writing process
Contact us today to learn how you can reduce the cost of training your workforce.
- Bell Flavors & Fragrances
- Kolmar Laboratories
- LEGOLAND New York
- Meyer Tool Inc.
- Orange Bank & Trust Co
- PK-30 System
- Putnam Precision
- Rapid Rim Repair LLC
- ShopRite Supermarkets, Inc.
- Stanfordville Machine & Manufacturing Company
|TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT||WORK-BASED LEARNING||RECRUIT TALENT|